profile
say my name
Photobucket

HAIKAL.


affiliates
ain't coming back
Baby
Abdillah
Annie
Dino
Qeena




hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Good Afternoon guys and ladies. Well i just woke up from my dreamland. For the past few months have been hard on me. Well somehow we have to accept the reality that we cant fulfil everyone wishes. We have to work for what we have to fight for all our life. Every person in this world knows that every success come failure. Well it is true though that i have face some of my bad moment in life. We lose someone we truelly love which have been with us for so long. We can`t fight what god have taken from us. Even we have to go through every obstacle when we are going through in life. For once in life i have the feeling of being thrown away in life, well it was my feeling. But i chose to be positive abt that.

Well now it is time for me to say something to my bby whoops.

Bby u have been my only one ever since we get to know each other at (only we both know).For all along i have always love u a lot. But somehow through our way to long lasting future, we both hit a snag halfway. It can`t be avoided. We both faced it bravely but i myself chose to let myself to go out of the path. I truely regret of going that way. So i take the first step to prove myself that i am capable to take care of ur love n u. Even though we both have some serious talk abt us, i chose to move forward to make a point abt us. After all that i am truely happy that i have been feeling happy that our love for each other is slowly growing as we get on our way of life. Even though we both are busy our own life but still we do love ur love life. I always hope that we could go own all the way. I don`t wish to talk about our future cause we will never know what will happen to us. It was not easy for us to go through all the trouble times. We have to fight for our love even though how hard it is. I truelly love u a lot. I try my very best to make myself useful n worthy to u. I hope whatever i done for u will always be reminder how much i love u a lot. Not every thing in life can be kept tightly.  I would like to say thank you to u that we both have been happy in each other arms.  I will always be there for u even though how far we are.


I've been alone so many nights now,
And I've been waitin' for the stars to fall.
I keep holdin' out for what I don't know
To be with you, just to be with you.
So here I am staring at the moon tonight,
Wondering how you look in this light.
Maybe you're somewhere thinkin' about me too.
To be with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do.
And I can't imagine two worlds spinnin' apart
Come together eventually..
And when we finally meet, I'll know it's right.
I'll be at the end of my restless road.
But this journey, it was worth the fight.
To be with you, just to be...
Holding you for the very first time, never letting go.
What I wouldn't give to feel that way...
Oh...
Oh, to be with you...
Oh, and I can't imagine two worlds spinnin' apart
Come together eventually.
And when you're standin' here in front of me,
That's when I know that God does exist.
'Cause He will have answered every single prayer.
To be with you, just to be with you, yeah.
You....


© Layout ; Inspiration ; Color codes ; Background . Best viewed with Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox