profile
say my name
HAIKAL.
affiliates
ain't coming back
Abdillah
Annie
Dino
Qeena
Happily Ever After
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Love can never replace hatred in a broken heart. It is like a broken mirror being glued back into one piece. I just can`t imagined losing someone i loved most is so hard to write off in our heart. I chose not to take back anything that i chose to break. Even though what we went through our relationship, i chose to give up that path. I dont want to do things which is beyond my control. I maybe a loser and a impatient person sometimes. I have my own reason to make me think that way. I have been through a lot in life that makes me give up easily. I might be a boring and un-entertaining person. I just can`t help that my life can easily gone by a single swift of strong wind which pass-by our path. I simply don`t expect my love ones to listen whatever i instructed them to do. Sometimes i just wish that i was never born in this world to see all the sufferings. i jst want my own companion to be happy with what they have in life. Honestly i think that i am not living in a happy life now. Just because i forget something n think easily that all things in life is there for me. I have to fight n survive to reach the goal of my life. I have many goal to achieve. But now the goal that i want to achieved is reaching into the heart of my bby whooops, ninee. Ever since i have been with her, i have not been up to standard for what she expected from me. I am not afraid to take any challenge to make my bby whoops to make her happy. It is true that happiness can`t be bought with materials but with love, happiness is filled with entertainment n enjoyment. In a relationship, u need two hands to clap. I may not be a funny person that makes my bby whoops keep laughing. Her friends can also be the one keep her laughing till her stomach hurts a lot. Ever since i declare our breakup i have truely regret that decision. No other ladies can replace her in my heart. Even other guys try to take her away from me but she did me proud by doing things that make guys dislike her. I honestly appreciate for what she have done for me. We both have done mistake in our relationship. But the recent incident which make me regret of me letting her go. I don`t expect my heart is being hurt by a jealousy and stupid mistake that i am not supposed to do so. After both of us patch-up together, the love we both gone through is just not really there. Therefore i just told myself that i will gain her trust and her love that i will always appreciate in life. I don`t denied that i am a jealousy person. Truely i am happy for what i have now which is my family, suria and of course my bby whoops. Bby whooops i have something to tell u that i have never told anyone before.
Baby, this was amazing, completly made my day and the fact that we have this amazing connection makes me believe that you are the one for me, remember that i sent you a phrase once? "there will come a time you'll see with no more tears and love will not break your heart but dismiss your fears..." you made this true, you're my happiness, my everything, you dismissed all my fears...te amo mi amor!
Baby, I want to tell you how much I love you! No words could really express the feelings I have inside my heart. You give me a reason to wake up in the morning and you are the last thing on my mind before I sleep each night. You are beautiful and you make me feel like I could fly! We connect on every level and we get what love is. That is rare! You are amazing. I thank God for you! I love you!!